World Chocolate Day is celebrated on July 7 every year. It is the perfect day to relish those mouth-watering delicious chocolate treats and sweeten the occasion. This celebration is a great reminder to cherish the little moments of life. So, why not step into the chef’s shoes and whip up some lip-smacking chocolate treats to savor?
Traditional chocolate recipes often contain high amounts of sugar and unhealthy fats. Don’t worry! We have some delicious and healthier chocolate recipes that incorporate the goodness of cold-pressed oils without compromising on taste. Check this recipe to enjoy the decadence of chocolate while keeping your sugar intake in control.
Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse with Cold-Pressed Oils:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Fresh berries for garnish
- In a food processor, blend the avocados until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, maple syrup or honey (if desired), coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until well combined.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness if needed.
- Transfer the mousse into serving bowls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set.
- Serve chilled, garnished with fresh berries.
The light, fluffy chocolate mousse will give you the flavor of fine dining and will be the best way to satiate your sweet tooth cravings. The velvety goodness of the mousse is unquestionable and makes it a must-try. Treat yourself to this delightful and healthier chocolate recipe, which is guilt-free. By incorporating cold-pressed oils, such as coconut or almond, you add a dose of healthy fats and enhance the flavor of desserts. So, binge-eat the goodness of chocolate without guilt, and savor the rich flavors this recipe offer. Happy World Chocolate Day!
Follow us on