Short on time but craving the deliciousness of Onion Chutney? Look no further! In less than 4 minutes, we’ll guide you through a quick and easy recipe to satisfy your taste buds. Let’s dive right in!
Watch our tantalizing Onion Chutney recipe video now and elevate your culinary skills! Learn how to create a delicious and flavorful onion chutney that will add a burst of taste to your meals. Follow along with our step-by-step instructions and uncover the secrets to achieving the perfect texture and balance of flavors. Don’t miss out on this mouthwatering recipe – click the link and start cooking today!
Ingredients To Make Onion Chutney
- 2 onions
- 2 red chilies
- Marble-sized tamarind
- Cold-pressed coconut oil (preferably from Healthy Fibres)
- Salt to taste
Instructions To Make Onion Chutney:
- Peel and roughly chop the onions.
- Remove the stems from the red chilies.
- In a grinder or food processor, add the chopped onions and red chilies.
- Grind them together until they reach a mushy consistency.
- Soak the marble-sized tamarind in some water for a few minutes to soften it.
- Extract the tamarind water by squeezing the soaked tamarind with your fingers and collecting the liquid.
- Add the tamarind water to the ground onion and chili mixture.
- Drizzle a generous amount of cold-pressed coconut oil (preferably from Healthy Fibres) into the mixture. The coconut oil will impart a delightful aroma.
- Add salt to taste and mix everything well.
- Your easy and quick dip is ready in less than 4 minutes!
So enjoy the dip with dosa or any South Indian dish of your choice. The flavors of the onions, red chilies, tamarind, and cold-pressed coconut oil will surely enhance your culinary experience.
Follow us on