Introduction: French Fries with Healthy Fibres Cold-Pressed Cooking Oils
With their crispy exterior and soft, fluffy interior, French fries have been a cherished snack for decades. The timing is right to commemorate this enduring delicacy as National French Fries Day draws near. However, traditional cooking techniques frequently entail deep-frying in bad oils. Why not choose a healthier option this year to up your fry game? Now, let’s talk about Healthy Fibres cold-pressed cooking oils. In this blog post, we’ll look at how these oils can make your French fries a delight you can enjoy guilt-free.
Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries: Ingredients:
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Healthy Fibres cold-pressed coconut oil (or any other variant)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash and dry the sweet potatoes, leaving the skin on for added nutrients.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin, uniform strips.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato strips with Healthy Fibres cold-pressed coconut oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Arrange the fries in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through, until they are golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs (if desired) and serve hot.
Benefits of Healthy Fibres Cold-Pressed Cooking Oils:
Cold-pressed Healthy Fibres cooking oils come from a number of nutrient-dense sources, including coconut, and flaxseed. They are created by a gentle cold-pressing process, which helps preserve the oils’ natural quality, unlike standard oils. By using this technique, you may be confident that the oils will keep all of their vitamins, antioxidants, and important fatty acids. You may improve the nutritional value of your favourite dishes, like French fries, by utilising these oils. By using Healthy Fibres cold-pressed coconut oil in this recipe, you not only achieve a deliciously crispy texture but also enjoy the following benefits:
- Coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are known to boost metabolism and provide a sustainable source of energy.
- It is rich in antioxidants, which help combat free radicals and promote overall well-being.
- Cold-pressed oils are free from harmful chemicals and preservatives, making them a safer and healthier choice for cooking.
Let’s enjoy this popular snack on National French Fries Day in a healthy way by using Healthy Fibres cold-pressed cooking oils. You may improve the flavour and nutritional content of your homemade French fries by using choices like avocado oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed oil. These oils not only give your favourite food a tasty twist, but they also provide a number of health advantages. So gather your potatoes, preheat the oven, and prepare to indulge in crispy French fries that are guilt-free and will nourish and satisfy you.
Happy National French Fries Day!
Follow us on