- 2 tablespoons Healthy Fibres Cold Pressed coconut oil or groundnut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon gram dal (split chickpeas)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 green chillies, slit
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 raw mangoes, chopped into desired size
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Healthy Fibres Lakadong Turmeric Powder
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves for garnish
Must Watch on Youtube- https://youtube.com/shorts/H22V2mZnMRI
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of Healthy Fibres Cold Pressed coconut oil or groundnut oil and allow it to heat up.
- Once the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds. Let them splutter.
- Add the gram dal (split chickpeas) and the slit green chillies. Sauté for a few seconds until they release their aroma.
- Add the chopped onion to the pan and sauté until the onions turn translucent and slightly browned.
- Now, add the chopped raw mangoes to the pan. Stir well to coat the mangoes with the spices and cook for a few minutes until they become slightly soft.
- Sprinkle salt to taste and add 1/4 teaspoon of Healthy Fibres Lakadong Turmeric Powder. Mix well to ensure all the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan. Mix gently but thoroughly, ensuring the rice is well combined with the mangoes and spices.
- Cook the mixture for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until everything is heated through.
- Finally, garnish the Raw Mango Chitranna with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve the delicious Raw Mango Chitranna hot as a main dish or as a side dish. Enjoy!
South Indian Khichdi Recipe
Feel free to adjust the quantities of raw mangoes, spices, and other ingredients according to your taste preferences.