The essence of flavors is the most fantasizing aspect of the food. To be better known, all is due to the addition of variety of spices. Almost across anywhere around the globe, spices play the most vital role in making the food worth eating. Also India peculiarly is amongst the few countries that have been contributing to the everlasting demand of spices across the globe and in addition also the biggest consumers of the same. Anyone who is gazing upon these mesmerizing and delicious food items should always be aware about the role of spices in the enhancement.
Apart from the contribution in making the food delicious and mesmerizing they play a major role in making the food more nutritious and healthier as well. It’s not a hidden fact that these spices are of medicinal and nutritional value having high amount of anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties making it highly suitable for better health.
Let us have a deep insight about the variety of Healthy Fibres spices that are generally available in the kitchen of every household and their vitalities for the people.
Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
Turmeric powder is popular known as Haldi in most of the Indian households. This is one of the most important spice powders which contributes significantly not only to the taste of the food but to every one’s good health. The medicinal and nutritional benefits of this spice powder has gained recognition globally. This spicy belongs to the ginger family.
Healthy Fibres offers stone ground turmeric powder made from Lakadong turmeric fingers which is known for its rich Curcumin content. The curcumin content in normal turmeric fingers varies from 3% to 4% while it is 10% to 12% in Lakadong variety turmeric fingers making it more potent.
The next time you relegate black pepper to the back of your shelf, think twice. The humble spice holds more benefits than you’d imagine. The scientific name of black pepper is Piper Nigrum.
Pepper is widely grown in South India. It is also grown in other tropical countries too. During ancient days Pepper was used as Currency in Greece
Consumption of Healthy Fibres stone ground black pepper is highly beneficial to health. Here are few of the benefits;
- Prevention of Cancer: The Piperine in black pepper is highly potent in preventing cancer. It becomes twice effective when combined when ingested with turmeric. Black pepper is rich in Vitamin A, C, flavonoids, carotenes and other anti-oxidants that help remove harmful free radicals and protect the body from Cancer and other diseases.
- Helpful in digestion: Piperine content in black pepper helps digestion and stimulates the stomach, which then secretes more hydrochloric acid that helps to digest proteins in food. It is always better to add a pinch of Healthy Fibres stone ground Black pepper powder to your food which helps immensely in digestion process.
- Weight Loss: The phytonutrient compound which is present in Black pepper helps in correction of metabolism and helps in breaking down fat cells.
- Cold and Cough : Grandma used to mix Black pepper powder in a teaspoon of Wild forest honey for immediate relief from cold and cough. It also helps to alleviate chest congestion, often caused due to pollution, flu, or a viral infection
- Stress reliever: It stimulates the brain and helps it to function properly by making it more active. The rich Piperine content helps in fighting against depression.
Cinnamon is obtained peculiarly from the inner bark of the various tree species from the Genus Cinnamomum. Over the years it has been recognized as the most utilitarian spices and is basically used as an aromatic condiment and a flavoring additive in a large amount of cuisines. It is also reported to have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and is immensely helpful for an ageing brain. The gut health is also said to be quite improved with frequent consumption of the same. Cinnamon helps in controlling Diabetes too.
Stone Ground Red Chilly powder:
Cuisine in India is all about having aromatic spices. Healthy Fibres stone ground Red Chilly powder is one of the common spice in most of the Indian household. Handpicked and carefully selected Red chilies are dried and then stone grounded into fine powdered form.
Lal Mirch/Chilly powder has impeccable health benefits apart from adding taste and colour to the food. This uniqueness has gained popularity Worldwide.
Here are few health benefits of Healthy Fibres stone ground Red Chilly powder.
1. Helps in maintaining body weight
Consumption of Red chilly in moderation will help in reducing appetite and burn excess body fat by increasing the body’s metabolism rate. It also subdues sudden hunger pangs. So, if you are willing to lose weight, include red chili powder in your daily food habit.
- Helps improve cognitive capability: This magic storehouse of Iron – “The red chilly powder” helps body to improve Haemoglobin considerably and helps brain to perform in optimum capacity
- Helps in maintaining Blood pressure: The high content of Potassium in Red chilly powder helps in keeping blood vessels relaxed. The Capsaicin content gives the hot feeling when ingested. It also helps in maintaining blood pressure by releasing vasodilators. Thus, improving blood circulation and keeping the heart healthy.
- Anti-inflammatory: Capsaicin content in Red chilly powder is rich in Anti-inflammatory properties. Joint soreness, muscle soreness, etc gets cured when chilly powder is consumed in moderation.
- Builds immunity: Red chillies are stuffed with Vitamin C which helps in building immunity. It helps in reducing free radicals and reduces risk of cancer in human bodies.
Healthy Fibres stone ground Red Chilly powder is popular Worldwide for its purity and freshness.