Cold Pressed Pure Coconut Oil
Cold-pressed pure coconut oil is extracted from dried coconut kernels using a hydraulic press, preserving its natural flavour and nutrients. The process involves crushing and pressing the coconut flesh to extract the oil without the use of heat or chemicals. This gentle method preserves the oil’s distinct aroma and taste, making it a popular option for culinary applications.
This oil is known for its high concentration of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) and lauric acid, as well as its potential health benefits. MCTs are easily digestible fats that can aid in energy metabolism, whereas lauric acid has antimicrobial properties.
- PROCUREMENT & PROCESSING – The raw materials are picked from very well maintained farms and undergo a special quality analysis to provide the consumers with the best quality oil. Matured Coconuts are procured directly from the farmers to avoid all the uncertainties midway. The oil extracting process is undertaken in a highly hygienic environment.
- ZERO CHEMICALS – Healthy Fibres Pure Coconut oil is of the purest form. This patented process is of highest quality and is free from adulteration and additives. Cold pressed coconut oil is unrefined and contains NO CHEMICALS.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Healthy Fibres Coconut oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties as it contains high amounts of lauric acid. The researchers claim that coconut oil consumption boosts immunity.
- COSMETIC BENEFITS – This religiously produced coconut oil contains Myristic acids which protects skin and hair. The non greasy nature gives a good and healthy glow to the skin. Coconut oil generally prevents hair fall and acts as the best hair conditioner.
- AS A LUBRICANT – According to latest research by World renowned industrial experts, the usage of Cold pressed coconut oil as a lubricant in Food processing machinery can avoid contamination in processed food.