Made out of Premium Ragi grains.
To prepare many healthy delicacies.
- 100 % PURE : Healthy Fibers Ragi flour is made out of premium ragi grains, It is 100% pure and natural. No chemicals or additives are added.
- Ragi Flour: Healthy Fibres Ragi flour is made of wonder wholegrain ragi, also called finger millet is a powerhouse of nutrients. It enhances your digestive system, ragi also helps you with weight loss. That is because it is low on calories and keeps you full for longer. So, if you’re trying to lose weight, make sure to make ragi a part of your diet.
- STORAGE INSTRUCTION: Once opened, the contents need to be transferred to an airtight container. Store in a dry, cool, and hygienic place
- DIRECTION TO USE: Ragi flour, which comes from finger millet, is used to make the well-known South Indian dish ragi flour dosa. To make a batter, this flour is combined with water and occasionally additional ingredients like rice flour and urad dal (black gram lentils). The batter is then thinly spread on a heated griddle to form a dosa, which is a pancake that resembles a crepe. Due to the nutritional advantages of ragi, ragi flour dosa is renowned for its distinctive earthy flavor and is thought of as a healthier alternative to standard dosas. Sambar, a vegetable stew made with lentils, coconut chutney, and other side dishes, are frequently served with it.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: 100gms of Ragi is enough to fulfill 49% of our body’s daily calcium needs. Along with calcium, Ragi also contains phosphorus, which works with calcium to strengthen your bones and teeth. Regular consumption of Ragi helps keep osteoporosis at bay and reduces the risk of fracture. High in Protein, Natural Weight Loss Agent, Prevents your Skin from Ageing, Good for your Hair and digestion are some of the benefits of consumption of Ragi flour.
* Shipping Charges – Rs.99/-
Our flours are bulkier, incurring additional shipping costs, but we’ve kept rates competitive to ensure a cost-effective shopping experience.