Cold Pressed Cooking oils are now on Combo offer
- PROCUREMENT & PROCESSING: Gingelly oil is extracted from fresh and high grade gingelly seeds. It is cold pressed cooking oil where the temperature does not increase 40C to 50C from the ambient temperature during extraction..
- ZERO CHEMICALS: Healthy Fibres Gingelly oil is pure and away from adulteration. This patented process is of highest quality and is free from adulteration and additives. This unrefined product contains NO CHEMICALS.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: This is the purest sesame seed oil. Sesamol is a compound present in gingelly oil. This supports in maintaining cardiovascular health. Diabetes prevention, anti cancer qualities, radiation protection for cells are few of the good qualities of this wonder oil seeds.
- PROCUREMENT & PROCESSING – The raw materials are picked from very well-maintained farms and undergo a special quality analysis to provide the consumers with the best quality oil. Matured Coconuts are procured directly from the farmers to avoid all the uncertainties midway. The oil extracting process is undertaken in a highly hygienic environment.
- ZERO CHEMICALS – Healthy Fibres Cold Pressed Cooking Oil – Coconut oil is of the purest form. This patented process is of highest quality and is free from adulteration and additives. This is unrefined and contains NO CHEMICALS.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Healthy Fibres Coconut oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties as it contains high amounts of lauric acid. The researchers claim that coconut oil consumption boosts immunity.
- COSMETIC BENEFITS – This religiously produced coconut oil contains Myristic acids which protects skin and hair. The non greasy nature gives a good and healthy glow to the skin. Coconut oil generally prevents hair fall and acts as the best hair conditioner.