Natural, sweet and soft
Afghani sweet and juicy Anjeer
Could be eaten raw. Best used in sweet delicacy
- PREMIUM QUALITY. Rest assured about the quality offered by Healthy Fibres. Every product is carefully selected, picked and packed to give the best to the patrons
- GOOD FOR DIGESTION: Anjeer is also called Figs. This fiber rich dry fruit promotes healthy digestion.
- WEIGHT LOSS: Helps in weight loss and lowers cholesterol. These sweet figs are all time pick of famous chefs in recipes like smoothies, desserts, etc.
- HOW TO CONSUME: Best consumed in dried form. It is also liked in soaked form with milk early in the morning by diet conscious folks.
- RICH SOURCE OF FIBERS AND MINERALS: Rich source of fiber, calcium and iron. Anjeer is a powerhouse of minerals like zinc, manganese, magnesium, iron and thus promotes good health.
- STORAGE INFO: Store in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. It helps fig/Anjeer to maintain freshness.