Unprocessed Natural Pure Wild Honey from western ghats
250 gms , 500 gms
Consume raw and used to salads
- PURE HONEY: Healthy Fibres Wild Honey is pure and natural. No added sugar or c3/ C4 percent/rice/ corn/ cane sugar. It free from chemicals and other additives,
- COUGH & COLD: Drinking tea or warm lemon water mixed with honey is a time-honored way to soothe a sore throat. But honey alone may be an effective cough suppressant, too. In one study, children ages 1 to 5 with upper respiratory tract infections were given up to 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) of honey at bedtime.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Honey has a potential therapeutic role in the treatment of disease by phytochemical, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. Flavonoids and polyphenols, which act as antioxidants, are two main bioactive molecules present in honey
- HELP BOOST IMMUNITY: its loaded with antioxidants that naturally boost immunity
- SUBSTITUTE FOR SUGAR: It is a healthy substitute for sugar. it is a great natural sweetener in tea, coffee and breakfast cereals, oats & deserts.
- NATURAL ANTISEPTIC: Honey’s holistic properties include its antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. In traditional medicines, honey is therefore an important ingredient for treating common bacterial and fungal infections.