Diet Type: Vegetarian
Special Feature: 100 % pure tea powder from Nilgiri hills of south India
Ingredients: Tea Powder
Form: Dried Tea Leaf
Available packing size: 100gms, 250gms
Recommended uses: To prepare milk Tea or plain tea without milk
About this Item:
- 100 % PURE: Nilgiri tea powder (Leaf) is Sourced from Certified Nilgiri Tea Gardens. It is 100% pure and aromatic. Free from chemicals and other additives.
- Nilgiri tea powder: Chai to chai wala has been very close to every household not only in India but all around the world since this great stimulating beverage was discovered. This freshly brewed cup is not only an ice breaker but also the most like sip for an interesting conversation. Nilgiri tea, cultivated in the picturesque Nilgiri Hills of South India, offers a distinct and refreshing flavour profile. Known for its bright and brisk character, it’s a prized tea variety enjoyed worldwide.
- STORAGE INSTRUCTION: Once opened, the contents need to be transferred to an airtight container. Store in a dry, cool, and hygienic place
- DIRECTION TO USE: In a small quantity of boiled water, add 1 tsp of Healthy Fibres Darjeeling Tea for each cup. Cover with a lid and brew for 3 to 5 minutes. Strain into your tea cup, add some milk into it and enjoy. Sugar or jaggery could be added as per your taste.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Tea boosts the immune system, It helps in weight loss, prevents heart diseases, calms the mind and body, promotes healthy skin, strengthens the bones, fights against cancer, unique blend and guarantees exotic taste. Drinking tea is for most not just a casual habit, but a passionate tradition.