Dry fruits have a significant impact on overall health due to their high nutrient content. They are high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, which help to boost immunity and support heart health. Including a variety of dry fruits in your diet ensures a good supply of essential nutrients, which promotes a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Age old wisdom at our rescue: Remember how our Granny used to pester us to eat Badam everyday. And now we feel how well informed she was in knowing the health benefits of this wonder and tasty nut.
- Pure and Tasty: Premium quality almonds are bountiful of natural goodness
- Great Source Of Antioxidants: Beyond just improving memory, almonds are a great source of antioxidants, Vit E, and also helps in regulating blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Snack time? : Almonds are rich in protein, dietary fiber, and have zero trans fats. This tasty nut is an ideal snack any time of the day.
- HYGIENE: Hygienically packed in a facility meeting food safety standards.
- PREMIUM QUALITY. Rest assured about the quality offered by Healthy Fibres. Every product is carefully selected, picked and packed to give the best to the patrons
- GOOD FOR DIGESTION: Anjeer is also called Figs. This fiber rich dry fruit promotes healthy digestion.
- WEIGHT LOSS: Helps in weight loss and lowers cholesterol. These sweet figs are all time pick of famous chefs in recipes like smoothies, desserts, etc.
- HOW TO CONSUME: Best consumed in dried form. It is also liked in soaked form with milk early in the morning by diet conscious folks.
- RICH SOURCE OF FIBERS AND MINERALS: Rich source of fiber, calcium and iron. Anjeer is a powerhouse of minerals like zinc, manganese, magnesium, iron and thus promotes good health.
- STORAGE INFO: Store in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. It helps fig/Anjeer to maintain freshness.
- BEST SNACK: Healthy Fibres pistachios are salted and roasted. This enhances aroma and flavour. This is the best choice of snack for any occasion.
- SOURCE OF DIETARY FIBERS: Pistachios provide you with a huge boost of vitamins and minerals. Being both delicious and healthy at the same time. These are a great source of dietary fiber, vitamin E, antioxidants, protein, iron, and healthy fats.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Pistachios are a nutritional powerhouse, packed with health benefits. They contribute to overall well-being because they are high in vitamins B6 and E, as well as essential minerals like copper and phosphorus. Monounsaturated fats benefit heart health by assisting with cholesterol management. Pistachios promote digestive health and weight management due to their high fiber content. These versatile nuts are low in calories and make a filling and nutritious snack. According to research, they may improve blood vessel function, which adds to their value as a tasty addition to a healthy lifestyle.
- FOR COOKIES: Roasted and salted pistachios (Dry Fruits) are ideal for snacking on their own, adding to salads, or baking into cookies and cakes.
- GLUTEN FREE: A Gluten Free, NON-GMO Vegan Diet for all. No preservatives. Relish this guilt free snack anytime of the day.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Each pistachio has to pass through a stringent quality check for optimum texture and taste. It’s what makes Healthy Fibres pistachios the best in class!
- NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES: No added preservatives, no trans fats. Absolutely NO need to stress about consuming anything that isn’t good for you.