Health benefits of Almonds and Pistachios
Almonds and Pistachios provide numerous health benefits. Almonds are high in antioxidants, which promote heart health and aid in weight management. They provide essential nutrients such as vitamin E and magnesium.
Meanwhile, pistachios improve heart health by lowering cholesterol and supporting healthy blood vessels. They are high in protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals, all of which promote overall health. Incorporating these nuts into your diet can boost energy, aid digestion, and provide a satisfying and nutritious snack.
- BEST SNACK: Healthy Fibres pistachios are salted and roasted. This enhances aroma and flavour. This is the best choice of snack for any occasion.
- SOURCE OF DIETARY FIBERS: Pistachios provide you with a huge boost of vitamins and minerals. Being both delicious and healthy at the same time. Pistachios are a great source of dietary fiber, vitamin E, antioxidants, protein, iron, and healthy fats.
- HEALTH BENEFITS:Insulin lowering quality of these Pistachios helps to lower blood sugar levels due to glucose and insulin lowering effect and may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- FOR COOKIES: Roasted and salted pistachios are ideal for snacking on their own, adding to salads, or baking into cookies and cakes.
- GLUTEN FREE: A Gluten Free, NON-GMO Vegan Diet for all. No preservatives. Relish this guilt free snack anytime of the day.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Each pistachio has to pass through a stringent quality check for optimum texture and taste. It’s what makes Healthy Fibres pistachios the best in class!
- NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES: No added preservatives, no trans fats. Absolutely NO need to stress about consuming anything that isn’t good for you!
- Age old wisdom at our rescue: Remember how our Granny used to pester us to eat Badam everyday. And now we feel how well informed she was in knowing the health benefits of this wonder and tasty nut.
- Pure and Tasty: Premium quality almonds are bountiful of natural goodness
- Great Source Of Antioxidants: Beyond just improving memory, almonds are a great source of antioxidants, Vit E, and also helps in regulating blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Snack time? : Almonds are rich in protein, dietary fiber, and have zero trans fats. This tasty nut is an ideal snack any time of the day.
- HYGIENE: Hygienically packed in a facility meeting food safety standards.
- STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store in a cool and dry place. Transfer the contents in an airtight container immediately after opening the pack.